About Me!

This is a page about me.

My name is Timo. I like to think. My brain is always thinking. Sometimes I think about games that my friends and I will play in the future. I think about homework and school activities. I think while playing all of my saxophones. Most of my day (or night) is spent sleeping and eating. I think when I do my many extra curricular activities. Some of my favorite activities are hanging out with my friends and dreaming.

This is my first year blogging, and I find it quite fun to make a post each week about what’s currently going on in my brain. (Which is quite a lot!) I live in America, and really enjoy all of the liberties we ‘Mericans get. My family and I really loves to travel, and we have gone a lot of places including Germany, France, and many other places.

3 thoughts on “About Me!

1. Paying with your friends and…?

I like your blog, I used the same format for mine. I also like the tool being wielded by your avatar… Light saber-like thing a ma jig! I like anything Star Wars related. If you don’t believe me than check out my blog. THINK about it. 🙂

2. G’day Timo,

Thanks for registering for the March 2014 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 9th March, when the first challenge is published.

If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the challenge blog.

Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests – see list in blog header.

Feel free to add the 2014 badge to your blog.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

PS If using blogger platform, please have Name/URL as an option when leaving comments. If using kidblog, make sure readers can read and comment on posts.

3. Hi Timo
    I’ve just been reading your five facts about you, and you sound like a really busy person. So many hobbies, no wonder being at home feels great. I’m a big fan of books too, but now read just as many on my Kindle or iPad. (Or phone!) I love my toys!
    Love the look of your blog too.
    Looking forward to hearing more as we get into the Student Blogging Challenge.